High Particle Capacity Electropositive Filter Media
Greater Dirt Holding
NanoCeram® is a broad spectrum particle adsorber that provides a DHC that is a hundred times greater than conventional filters.
- Fewer system replacement elements.
- Lower maintenance and operational costs.
- Less system downtime and increased production.
High Flow Rate & Low Pressure Drop
NanoCeram® provides efficiency, capacity, and flow rate with low pressure drop for particulate, chemical, and soluble contaminant adsorption.
- Less energy consumed resulting in lower operating costs
- Reduced wear and tear on system components
- Freedom from pressure constraints in a treatment system
Reduced Costs &
Prefiltering fine and coarse particulate from water sources leads to dramatically improved performance and cost reductions.
- Reduce capital intensive backflush, chemicals, and membrane replacements.
- Increase reverse osmosis, carbon, ozone, and ultra violet filter performance.
- Reduce spray nozzle micro-abrasions in finished goods manufacturing.
NanoCeram® filters utilize a highly electropositive filter media that rapidly adsorbs particles, no matter how small. As a result, each NanoCeram® electropositive water filter has a high capacity for particles as large as tens of microns or as small as a few nanometers (submicron and colloidal)
The nature of electropositive attraction is such that even with an average pore size of 2-3 microns, the NanoCeram® Filter Cartridge exhibits an Absolute Rating of 0.2 microns - typically associated with ultraporous membranes. Yet NanoCeram® flow rates are hundreds of times greater than such membranes.
Independent 3rd party testing verifies that NanoCeram® technology
removes or reduces Virus and Bacteria.
Contaminant Reduction Capabilities
|RO= Reverse Osmosis, NL = Nanofiltration, UF = Ultrafiltration, MF = Microfiltration|